Again, this is one of those “Pinterest has made my life better” moments.
I saw THIS recipe and decided that I had to try it. It was so awesome that I didn’t even get a picture of it…you’ll just have to trust me. Here is what you do:
1. Melt a stick of butter in a 9×13 pan.
2. Place lemon slices on top of the butter.
3. Spread your uncooked shrimp on top of the butter/lemon mixture.
4. Sprinkle 1 packet of Zesty Italian dressing mix on top of shrimp.
5. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
That’s it, and it was LITERALLY the best shrimp I’ve ever had. Like, ever. As a side, I made broccoli slaw. This is how I make it!
1 package broccoli slaw mix (I found it prepackaged at Walmart. If you want to make your own, you just shred broccoli stalks, shred carrots, and shred red cabbage.)
2/3 cup of mayo
3 TB vegetable oil
2 TB rice wine vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
1. Whisk the mayo, oil, vinegar, and sugar together.
2. Pour over slaw and turn to combine.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
We also served a brown rice/quinoa from Costco (prepackaged), but any type of rice works well. We thought it was particularly awesome to drizzle some of the butter lemon mixture over the top of the rice as well!
This was one of the best dinners I’ve had in awhile! There was NOTHING leftover!